Find Hiking Trails in Newfoundland and Labrador
There are 14 hiking trails in Newfoundland and Labrador. This is 7% of all the tourist places listed in this province. Top cities in Newfoundland and Labrador with popular hiking trails are Burgeo, Norris Point, St. John's, Stephenville Crossing and Grand Falls-Windsor. You may find a list of all categories of Newfoundland and Labrador attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Hiking Trails in Newfoundland and Labrador
Visit the top hiking trails in Newfoundland and Labrador. Click on a hiking trail bellow to find the detailed information.
- Sandbanks Provincial Park, Burgeo
- Gros Morne National Park, Norris Point
- East Coast Trail Association, St. John's
- Barachois Pond Provincial Park, Stephenville Crossing
- Corduroy Brook Nature Trail, Grand Falls-Windsor
- Skerwink Trail, Port Rexton
- Garnish Point Rosie Trail, Garnish
- Terra Nova National Park, Sandringham
- Torngat Mountains National Park, Nain
- Green Gardens Trail
Other Hiking Trails in Newfoundland and Labrador
The following hiking trail in Newfoundland and Labrador is outside any city boundaries. Please use the city list from above section to find hiking trails in a specific city of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Find in Newfoundland and Labrador
We have listed tourist places of Newfoundland and Labrador in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Newfoundland and Labrador attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (1)
- Theme Parks (1)
- Museums (41)
- Arts Museums (4)
- History Museums (34)
- Natural History Museums (1)
- Science Museums (2)
- Nature Attractions (154)
- Parks (117)
- Beaches (1)
- Campgrounds (26)
- Hiking Trails (14)
- Waterfalls (9)
- Zoo (2)
- Landmarks (15)