Find Parks in Ontario
There are over 900 parks in Ontario. This is about half of all the tourist attractions listed in this province. Top cities in Ontario with popular parks are Toronto, Niagara Falls, Tiny, Oakville and Brockville. You may find a list of all categories of Ontario attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Parks in Ontario
Visit the top parks in Ontario. Click on a park bellow to find the detailed information.
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory (Botanical Gardens), Niagara Falls
- Toronto Island Park, Toronto
- Algonquin Provincial Park
- Awenda Provincial Park, Tiny
- St. Lawrence Park, Brockville
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville
- Bon Echo Provincial Park, Cloyne
- Thousand Islands National Park
- Driftwood, Stonecliffe
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park, Midland
Other Parks in Ontario
The following parks in Ontario are outside any city boundaries or spanning across multiple cities. Please use the city list from above section to find parks in a specific city of Ontario.
The following article will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about parks in Ontario.
City Pass for Toronto Attractions
Find in Ontario
We have listed tourist places of Ontario in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Ontario attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (18)
- Theme Parks (9)
- Water Parks (9)
- Museums (364)
- Arts Museums (92)
- History Museums (254)
- Natural History Museums (3)
- Science Museums (16)
- Nature Attractions (1390)
- Parks (904)
- Beaches (4)
- Campgrounds (303)
- Hiking Trails (150)
- Waterfalls (67)
- Zoo (17)
- Landmarks (19)