Find Parks in Prince Edward Island
There are 42 parks in Prince Edward Island. This is about half of all the tourist attractions listed in this province. Top cities in Prince Edward Island with popular parks are Charlottetown, O'Leary, Bonshaw, Lot 61 and Borden-Carleton. You may find a list of all categories of Prince Edward Island attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Parks in Prince Edward Island
Visit the top parks in Prince Edward Island. Click on a park bellow to find the detailed information.
- Prince Edward Island National Park, Charlottetown
- Confederation Landing, Charlottetown
- Argyle Shore Provincial Park, Bonshaw
- Panmure Island Provincial Park, Lot 61
- Cedar Dunes Provincial Park, O'Leary
- Cabot Beach Provincial Park
- Island Trail, Charlottetown
- Marine Rail Park, Borden-Carleton
- Jacques Cartier Provincial Park, Alberton
- Linkletter Provincial Park, Summerside
Other Parks in Prince Edward Island
The following park in Prince Edward Island is outside any city boundaries or spanning across multiple cities. Please use the city list from above section to find parks in a specific city of Prince Edward Island.
Find in Prince Edward Island
We have listed tourist places of Prince Edward Island in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Prince Edward Island attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (5)
- Theme Parks (3)
- Water Parks (2)
- Museums (11)
- History Museums (10)
- Natural History Museums (1)
- Nature Attractions (63)
- Parks (42)
- Beaches (6)
- Campgrounds (17)
- Hiking Trails (6)
- Landmarks (10)