Kinsmen Water Park
Prince Albert, SK - S6V
Type: Water Park
Text Address to a Phone
You may use the following form to text the link of Kinsmen Water Park to a SMS capable phone.
Kinsmen Water Park is one of the top water parks in Saskatchewan. This park is located in the City of Prince Albert. Its amenities include whirl pool, 2 water slides, river ride, 2 tot pool, picnic/patio areas, play apparatus, canteen etc.
The new pool, which is classified as Junior Olympic size has many new and exciting features:
- Fully accessible beach entry allowing for a gradual incline into the main pool.
- Tot Pool with a maximum depth of .25 meters.
- Leisure Pool has a gradual slope to a maximum depth of 1 meter and contains features such as a spray umbrella and a spray tree.
- The Leisure Pool connects to the 25 meter long Main Pool which is sloped from 1 meter in the shallow end to 2.9 meters in the deep end.
- The Main Pool will have 6 lanes for lane swimming (2.5m wide x 25m long) with the starting blocks at the deep end.
- Two aquatic wheelchairs are also available to assist with entry into the main pool if required.
This is the only water park listed in Prince Albert. There's also six attractions listed in this city in other categories. You will find the exact location of Kinsmen Water Park on the map above. If you need any other information on Kinsmen Water Park that is not listed here, please call (306) 953-4835.
Sat-Sun: 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Mon-Fri: 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Sat-Sun: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Mon-Fri: 6:30 am - 8:30 am, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
After Hour Rentals:
Can be booked between 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Youth (6-17): $6.00
Adults (18-59): $10.00
Senior (60+): $6.00
None of our visitors shared their reviews on Kinsmen Water Park yet. However, we have collected 5 ratings from external sources on this water park.Write a Review on this Water Park
Click on the links below to follow Kinsmen Water Park on various social media platforms.