Find Campgrounds in Prince Edward Island
There are 17 campgrounds in Prince Edward Island. This is 19% of all the tourist places listed in this province. Top cities in Prince Edward Island with popular campgrounds are Lot 34, New Glasgow, Summerside, North Rustico and Borden-Carleton. You may find a list of all categories of Prince Edward Island attractions on this page to choose from.
Top Campgrounds in Prince Edward Island
Visit the top campgrounds in Prince Edward Island. Click on a campground bellow to find the detailed information.
- Prince Edward Island National Park - Stanhope Campground, Lot 34
- Cavendish Campground, New Glasgow
- Crystal Beach Campground, Summerside
- Cumberland Cove Seaside Campground
- White Sands Campground, North Rustico
- Sun-N-Shade Campground, Borden-Carleton
- Crystal Beach Campgrounds, Lot 19
- Jacques Cartier Provincial Park, Alberton
- Twin Shores Camping Area, Darnley
Other Campgrounds in Prince Edward Island
The following campground in Prince Edward Island is outside any city boundaries. Please use the city list from above section to find campgrounds in a specific city of Prince Edward Island.
Find in Prince Edward Island
We have listed tourist places of Prince Edward Island in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Prince Edward Island attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (5)
- Theme Parks (3)
- Water Parks (2)
- Museums (11)
- History Museums (10)
- Natural History Museums (1)
- Nature Attractions (63)
- Parks (42)
- Beaches (6)
- Campgrounds (17)
- Hiking Trails (6)
- Landmarks (10)