City Pass for Toronto Attractions
Once you head to Toronto, the Canadian city, there is much to be seen. There are numerous attractions to be visited and a number of places to be discovered. The City Pass is a ticket booklet that will save your money and time. The city pass is a convenient booklet that has the top attractions of Toronto, which are handpicked and packaged into one.
Attractions Covered by the City Pass
The City Pass includes some of Toronto’s major tourist attractions for which you can skip the line and avoid the long queues. This helps save a lot of time when you’re out traveling and exploring the city. The attractions covered include:
- CN Tower
- Casa Loma
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Toronto Zoo or
- Ontario Science Centre
You could choose any one from the Toronto Zoo and the Ontario Science Centre according to your liking and preference.
Validity of the City Pass
The City Pass is valid for a period of 9 consecutive days, which starts from the first day of use. Hence, you have a lot of time to explore the city at your leisure. There is no hurry- you need not rush to exhaust your list of attractions with ample time at your disposal.
Advantages of the City Pass
The City Pass comes with a host of benefits as outlined below:
- The City Pass enables you to save as much as 36% on your travels and sightseeing.
- You could skip lines with special skip the line tickets to save time without waiting in long queues outside monuments and attractions.
- The best thing about the city pass is that it entitles you to see a number of attractions all with one single pass- you need not buy a separate ticket for every attraction!
- The pass is valid for a number of days (9).
- The City Pass is an extremely easy to use booklet that greatly simplifies your travel experience in the city.
- With the pass, you could visit the attractions of the city in any order as per your travel plans.
How and Where to get the City Pass
The City Pass can be obtained online as well as from any of the partner tourist destinations. With the City Pass at your disposal, you get more time experiencing the city and spend less time rushing over and purchasing tickets or waiting. When you purchase the City Pass online, you have an option to either print the voucher yourself or have the customer care team pack and ship the City Pass booklet to you. With the voucher, all you need to do is to visit the first attraction with your ID where you will be handed over the City Pass booklet in exchange for the printed voucher. You may also obtain the pass from Tourism Toronto, which is the official website of Toronto Tourism.
Putting Strings Together
With a City Pass, you get to see Toronto’s top attractions with one convenient pass. You get to see Toronto’s best attractions and at the same time save your precious time and money.
There are 2 comments made on this article.
Add Your Comment
Use the following form to leave your comment on this article.