Find Parks in Northwest Territories
There are 24 parks in Northwest Territories. This is more than half of all the tourist attractions listed in this province. Top cities in Northwest Territories with popular parks are Yellowknife, Tulita, Fort Smith, Unorganized, Norman Wells and Fort Smith. You may find a list of all categories of Northwest Territories attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Parks in Northwest Territories
Visit the top parks in Northwest Territories. Click on a park bellow to find the detailed information.
- Nahanni National Park Reserve, Tulita
- Fred Henne Territorial Park, Yellowknife
- Sombe K'e Civic Plaza
- McKinnon Territorial Park, Norman Wells
- Snowking Castle, Yellowknife
- Yellowknife River Bridge, Yellowknife
- Yellowknife River Territorial Park Day Use Area, Yellowknife
- Queen Elizabeth Territorial Park, Fort Smith
- Cameron River Crossing Territorial Park, Yellowknife
- Little Buffalo River Falls, Fort Smith, Unorganized
Other Parks in Northwest Territories
The following parks in Northwest Territories are outside any city boundaries or spanning across multiple cities. Please use the city list from above section to find parks in a specific city of Northwest Territories.
Find in Northwest Territories
We have listed tourist places of Northwest Territories in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Northwest Territories attractions of that type.
- Museums (4)
- History Museums (4)
- Nature Attractions (32)
- Parks (24)
- Campgrounds (9)
- Waterfalls (5)
- Landmarks (3)