Find Nature Attractions in Nunavut
There are 9 nature attractions in Nunavut. Basically they are all parks. This is the main type of tourist attractions listed in this province. Top cities in Nunavut with popular nature attractions are Pond Inlet, Baffin, Kivalliq Region, Pangnirtung and Kitikmeot. You may find a list of all categories of Nunavut attractions on this page to choose from.
Top Nature Attractions in Nunavut
Visit the top nature attractions in Nunavut. Click on a nature attraction bellow to find the detailed information.
- Ukkusiksalik National Park, Kivalliq Region
- Auyuittuq National Park of Canada, Pangnirtung
- Quttinirpaaq National Park, Pond Inlet
- Sirmilik National Park, Pond Inlet
- Queen Maud Gulf Bird Sanctuary
- Katannilik Territorial Park, Baffin
- Bylot Island Migratory Bird Sanctuary, Baffin
- Ovayok Territorial Park, Kitikmeot