Find Hiking Trails in New Brunswick
There are 12 hiking trails in New Brunswick. This is 3% of all the tourist places listed in this province. Top cities in New Brunswick with popular hiking trails are Alma, Kouchibouguac, Saint Martins, Cap-Pelé and Riverview. You may find a list of all categories of New Brunswick attractions on this page to choose from.
Top Hiking Trails in New Brunswick
Visit the top hiking trails in New Brunswick. Click on a hiking trail bellow to find the detailed information.
- Fundy National Park, Alma
- Kouchibouguac National Park, Kouchibouguac
- Fundy Trail, Saint Martins
- Sandy Beach Tent & Trailer Park, Cap-Pelé
- Dobson Trail, Riverview
- Mic Mac Tent & Trailer Park, Cambridge-Narrows
- Cape Jourimain Nature Centre, Bayfield
- Horizon Trailer Park, Pointe-du-Chêne
- Sand Brook Falls Adventure Trail, Clarendon
Other Hiking Trails in New Brunswick
The following hiking trail in New Brunswick is outside any city boundaries. Please use the city list from above section to find hiking trails in a specific city of New Brunswick.
Find in New Brunswick
We have listed tourist places of New Brunswick in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all New Brunswick attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (5)
- Theme Parks (2)
- Water Parks (3)
- Museums (68)
- Arts Museums (14)
- History Museums (51)
- Natural History Museums (3)
- Science Museums (1)
- Nature Attractions (345)
- Parks (225)
- Beaches (13)
- Campgrounds (98)
- Hiking Trails (12)
- Waterfalls (4)
- Zoo (3)
- Landmarks (17)