Find Parks in Quebec
There are around 500 parks in Quebec. This is about half of all the tourist attractions listed in this province. Top cities in Quebec with popular parks are Montréal, Rivière-Éternité, Ville de Québec, Chelsea and Saint-Aimé-des-Lacs. You may find a list of all categories of Quebec attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Parks in Quebec
Visit the top parks in Quebec. Click on a park bellow to find the detailed information.
- Parc Marin du Saguenay–Saint-Laurent, Rivière-Éternité
- Site Historique du Canal Lachine, Montréal
- Montreal Botanical Garden, Montréal
- Mount Royal Park, Montréal
- Plains of Abraham, Ville de Québec
- Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site, Ville de Québec
- Parc du Bois-de-Coulonge, Ville de Québec
- Gatineau Park, Chelsea
- La Fontaine Park, Montréal
- Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie National Park, Saint-Aimé-des-Lacs
Other Parks in Quebec
The following park in Quebec is outside any city boundaries or spanning across multiple cities. Please use the city list from above section to find parks in a specific city of Quebec.
Find in Quebec
We have listed tourist places of Quebec in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Quebec attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (11)
- Theme Parks (8)
- Water Parks (3)
- Museums (140)
- Arts Museums (33)
- History Museums (90)
- Natural History Museums (10)
- Science Museums (10)
- Nature Attractions (869)
- Parks (498)
- Campgrounds (360)
- Hiking Trails (8)
- Waterfalls (9)
- Zoo (10)
- Landmarks (19)