Find Nature Attractions in Northwest Territories
There are 32 nature attractions in Northwest Territories. This is the main type of tourist attractions listed in this province. Top cities in Northwest Territories with popular nature attractions are Yellowknife, Enterprise, Fort Smith, Unorganized, Tulita and Norman Wells. The major types of nature attractions listed here are parks and campgrounds. Then there is also waterfalls listed in Northwest Territories. You may find a list of all categories of Northwest Territories attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Nature Attractions in Northwest Territories
Visit the top nature attractions in Northwest Territories. Click on a nature attraction bellow to find the detailed information.
- Nahanni National Park Reserve, Tulita
- Fred Henne Territorial Park, Yellowknife
- Louise Falls Campground, Enterprise
- Sombe K'e Civic Plaza
- Fred Henne Campground, Yellowknife
- Escarpment Creek Campground, Enterprise
- McKinnon Territorial Park, Norman Wells
- Snowking Castle, Yellowknife
- Yellowknife River Bridge, Yellowknife
- Yellowknife River Territorial Park Day Use Area, Yellowknife
Find in Northwest Territories
We have listed tourist places of Northwest Territories in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Northwest Territories attractions of that type.
- Museums (4)
- History Museums (4)
- Nature Attractions (32)
- Parks (24)
- Campgrounds (9)
- Waterfalls (5)
- Landmarks (3)