Find Parks in Nunavut
There are 9 parks in Nunavut. This is the main type of tourist attractions listed in this province. Top cities in Nunavut with popular parks are Pond Inlet, Baffin, Kivalliq Region, Pangnirtung and Kitikmeot. You may find a list of all categories of Nunavut attractions on this page to choose from.
Top Parks in Nunavut
Visit the top parks in Nunavut. Click on a park bellow to find the detailed information.
- Ukkusiksalik National Park, Kivalliq Region
- Auyuittuq National Park of Canada, Pangnirtung
- Quttinirpaaq National Park, Pond Inlet
- Sirmilik National Park, Pond Inlet
- Queen Maud Gulf Bird Sanctuary
- Katannilik Territorial Park, Baffin
- Bylot Island Migratory Bird Sanctuary, Baffin
- Ovayok Territorial Park, Kitikmeot
Other Parks in Nunavut
The following parks in Nunavut are outside any city boundaries or spanning across multiple cities. Please use the city list from above section to find parks in a specific city of Nunavut.